Digital Sales Assistant
nDreams is the UK’s largest developer and publisher focused on creating virtual reality (VR) games & experiences. We’re looking to grow our publishing team to help ensure that our upcoming releases are commercial successes.
We’re looking to hire a highly driven and enthusiastic Digital Sales Assistant to assist the Digital Distribution Manger in managing our portfolio of VR titles across multiple formats and various digital marketplaces with the aim of maximising sales and revenue across the product lifecycle.
- • Effective price and promotion management to maximise sales and revenue across the entire product lifecycle
- • Maximise title presence and effectiveness on digital marketplaces, working closely with marketplace contacts and ensuring brand quality across all platforms.
- • Evaluate and present on sales performance to the Digital Distribution Manager, including regular collation, reporting and analysis of sales and marketplace data and track promotional activities against sales targets.
- • Support the Digital Distribution Manager in the development and fostering of long term relationships with marketplaces, OEM partners and other developers/publishers to create and maximise partnership opportunities.
- • Working with the Publishing team towards delivering sales objectives and revenue targets.
- • Frequently evaluate and develop digital and mobile distribution network whilst supporting the Digital Distribution Manager in delivering digital strategies across all nDreams titles.
- • Track competitor products and performance to maintain market awareness and USPs
- • Degree or equivalent in a relevant field is desired.
- • Minimum of 2 years’ e-commerce experience in a digital sale and distribution role across PC, console and/or mobile within in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- • Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of account management, developing and fostering long-term relationships.
- • Analytical and statistical understanding and skills with high attention to detail.
- • Great team player with the ability to work within a busy team.
- • Strong organized and methodical work ethic with a proven ability of being proactive and working effectively under pressure.
- • Passion of videogames and an understanding of the videogame industry and digital market.
- • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
Salary & Contract
- • Full-time, permanent contract
- • Rate, dependent on experience
- • Location - Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.